Best Ways To Remove Stains from A Couch
Couches are one of the most important parts of our house and they need regular cleaning and maintenance. Many problems can be caused by unclean couches. There are many respiratory disorders and skin infections that can be caused due to dirty couches. If the stains are not removed on time they can also cause permanent damage to the couch as well. There are many more problems that might arise due to an uncleaned couch. To know about the How to Clean Couch Stains? read the blog thoroughly. Our professional couch cleaners suggest How to clean stains.
Here Are Some Best Ways To Remove Stains From A Couch:
- Read The Tags- Different types of fabrics require different types of cleaning methods. Before cleaning the couch it is important to know about the fabric and the ways through which you can clean the couch. To know about the fabric and the cleaning method read the tag properly. This is the most important thing to take care of before cleaning the couch.
- Vacuum The Couch- To get rid of the stains your couch should be dirt-free so there won’t be any disturbance while you are cleaning your couch. Cover all the parts and all the corners of your couch. Vacuuming is very important before cleaning any upholstery. You can either use a large vacuum cleaner or even use a hand vacuum cleaner.
- Act Quickly- Whenever you see a stain on the couch make sure you act quickly. It is easy to remove a fresh stain compared to older stains. So before the stain spreads deep into the fabric, get rid of it. This is one of How to Clean Couch Stains.
- Remove The Excess Stains- This step is very important while cleaning the couch. You can use paper towels to absorb as much of the stain as possible. Make sure you don’t scrub the stains instead you can just blot them using a paper towel. Scrubbing can result in spreading stains all over the couches.
- Use Vinegar For Stain Removal- Vinegar is one of the best home remedies useful for eliminating all types of stains from the couches. The acidic nature of vinegar helps in removing all kinds of stubborn stains and spots from the couches. To clean the couches using vinegar solution you must add 1⁄2 cup of vinegar to 1 cup of water and make a mixture. Apply this solution to the stains using sponges or microfibre cloths. Dab slowly on the stains and wait until the stain is gone. Once the stain is completely gone, use a damp cloth to soak up the leftover vinegar odour. Then dry the spot using a dryer. This is one of How to Clean Couch Stains.
- Use Baking Soda- Baking soda is another great way of removing the stains from the couches. This is a natural method for removing the stains from the couches. In this method, all you need to do is spread the baking soda on the couch and wait for it to settle on the couch. Once it absorbs all the stains from the couch you can remove it using a vacuum cleaner. This is also one of the natural that How to Clean Couch Stains.
- Use Vodka As A Stain Remover- One of the best How to Clean Couch Stains is using vodka. This might look funny but vodka is one of the best and most effective couch stain removers. Just make a mixture of vodka and warm water in a 1:1 ratio and use a white cloth to dab on the stains. Vodka is very useful in removing oily and greasy stains from the couch.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide- When hydrogen peroxide is mixed with dish soap it forms a great couch cleaning solution. It helps in removing stains and the odour from the couches. All you need to do is pour this mixture on the stains and gently dab it using a clean white cloth. This solution is great for cleaning tea stains from the couches.
How to remove stains
Book Professional Cleaners- Save Your Couch From Stains
Couch cleaning is an important aspect and professionals can help you in cleaning your couches better. To maintain your couch and prolong its lifespan you can hire professional couch cleaners. Professional couch cleaning will prevent your couch from getting damaged and one of the benefits of hiring professional cleaners is that they know the best ways How to Clean Couch Stains.
If you are in search of the best couch cleaners in Melbourne and nearby suburbs like Ballarat, Geelong, Richmond, Malvern, St kilda, Kew, Toorak then you can hire professionals from Couch Cleaning Melbourne. They know the best couch cleaning ways. They have all the latest and most effective tools that are useful in removing all kinds of stains from the couches. They provide a wide range of couch cleaning services across Melbourne. They also offer emergency couch cleaning services at reasonable prices. To book them, give us a call now on 03 6145 0084.